Roasting coffee beans at home offers not just a budget-friendly option to anyone who wants to craft their own flavorful cup with ease. So, what to do on the quest for themost flavorful cup? Find the best home coffee roaster there is in the market.
But Seriously—Why Roast Your Own Coffee?
Like many coffee-drinking fanatics, roasting coffee beans right at the comfort of their own homes is all about a matter of taste. Freshly roasted coffee definitely lends a wholesome taste wherein rich minerals, oils, and caffeine are still intact. The smell is nothing but heavenly with no trace of pungent acid-y flavor of store-bought coffee.
You need to remember that pre-roasted coffee possesses quite a short shelf life. Even when kept in airtight containers, each time you open it allows a certain amount of freshness to escape. However, raw coffee beans can be kept fresh until it is roasted. You also have a choice on what type of roast you need each time you make a cup. Luckily, there are coffee roasters designed for home use. With just as little as 6 minutes, you can finally sip your own brand of aromatically tasty coffee each time—and when it comes to the best home coffee roaster, the Fresh Roast SR500 comes on top.
Fresh Roast SR500: The Best Home Coffee Roaster
When thinking of the best home coffee roaster, the Fresh Roast SR500 has always come highly recommended by meticulous drinkers. Novice roasters can freely enjoy its ease of use. Built with programmable timer, fan speed, and temperature control, first-time home roasters can easily create their own roast without any hitch. All they need to do is set the timer at 6 minutes, turn the fan speed on high, and turn on the “high” temperature, and voila—fresh dark roast cup of coffee!
For more experienced roasters, however, playing with the timer and temperature allows them to jump from city roast to Vienna roast to dark devilish French Roast. All it needs is a little manual maneuver. Agitating the coffee beans, for instance, to properly rotate them will tell you to gently shake the roaster every now and then. In some cases, expert roasters recommend stirring the beans with a wooden spatula on the earlier part of the roasting.
Whether novice or not, the SR500 best home coffee roaster is revered for its calmness and excellent visibility. The quiet and the clear glass allow you to monitor the color of the beans as they roast. It also boasts of excellent chaff collection system and even roasting. Each use yields some 78g of coffee roasted to perfection making each morning a moment to look forward to.
Here’s the perfect way to roast your own coffee with the SR500 best home coffee roaster:
• Prepare 1/3 cup of the coffee beans of your choice.
• Add the coffee beans into the roasting chamber without turning it on.
• Turn the roaster on with a flip of the switch (High for dark roast, medium for medium roast and so on..)
• Do make sure to set the fan speed, too.
• Watch coffee beans turn from green to yellow to brown to dark. For a more even toast you can shake it gently every now and then, or open the cap and stir the beans using a wooden spoon on the first 2 minutes of roasting and every 2 minutes henceforth.
• Don’t forget to turn off the fan when manually stirring the beans to avoid blowing-off the chaff. Turn it back on when you close the lid.
• You can stop as soon as the timer is off and set the SR500 to “cool” or continue roasting by pushing the up and down arrows to get your desired result.
• Allow beans to cool and grind accordingly.
• Take note: some parts are going to be HOT!
Here’s a quick video tutorial on how to perfectly roast coffee with the Fresh Roast SR500—
When it comes to the best home coffee roaster, the Fresh Roast SR500 is definitely built to impress. Now, you can finally get a whiff of your own distinctive fresh cup of Joe each time you want. In just a matter of minutes, you can turn those simple beans into a sensational mouth-watering delight. To enjoy more perks, add a bag of Brazil Adrano Unroasted Volcano Coffee and a KRUPS electric spice and coffee grinder to complete the deal. Buy now from Amazon and enjoy coffee just the way you want it!